April is over and May is upon us!
I mentioned in my April wrap up that I felt I hadn’t had a very productive (in life or reading) April but that I wanted to focus on a more positive and productive May.
This starts with an AMBITIOUS TBR. Now I am aware that there is little chance that I will get through all these books in May but I have a focus for the month and I want as many options as possible so I can’t feel that inevitable ‘I have nothing to read’ feeling when I finish a good book and the next one in the series isn’t available.
My focus for the month is:
I am a huge fan of middle grade. I love the stories being a little lighter than Young adult and I love discovering new stories that my kiddos can read.
I’ve purchased quite a few Middle Grade and want to try and get some read. I won’t be STRICTLY sticking to this as I did just finish ‘A Kingdom of Exile’ which is a young adult fantasy and I want to read ‘A Court of Frost and Starlight’ this month as well.
But, aside from all those things, there are the books I’ll be trying to work through this month.
This is just a glimpse at the books I HOPE to get through for the month of May.
I’ve planned a pretty hectic reading month (sorry social life/optometrist) but it needs to be done!
All the books I plan to read this month are:
- Complete ‘A Kingdom of Exile’ by S.B Nova
- ‘The Wizard of Once’ by Cressida Cowell
- ‘A Court of Frost and Starlight’ by Sarah J. Mass
- ‘The Apprentice Witch’ by James Nicol
- ‘The Magic Misfits’ By Neil Patrick Harris
- ‘The Explorer’ By Katherine Rundell
- ‘Furthermore’ by Taherah Mafi
- ‘The Wolf Wilder’ by Katherine Rundell
- ‘The Girl Who Drank the Moon’ by Kelly Barnhill
- ‘The Isle of the Lost’ by Melissa Dela Cruz
- ‘Aru Shah and the End of Time’ by Roshani Chokshi
- ‘The Girl in the Tower’ by Katherine Arden
- ‘The Bear and the Nightingale’ by Katherine Arden
- ‘Tess on the Road’ by Rachel Hartman
- ‘The Serpent’s Secret’ by Sayantani DasGupta
So there are A LOT of books I plan to get to this month and I know there is no chance I will get to all of them but I am going to work on getting through as many as I can.
What are some of the books on your May TBR?