So I have been wanting to get a book subscription box for a while and I was really excited when I saw this one shipped from Australia! I love that the shipping doesn’t cost me an arm and a leg.
I ended up ordering the March box whose theme was:
Diverse Fantasy Part 2
It came with so many goodies, I was so excited to unbox everything… I really love happy mail.
This box was so fun and contained some lovely items:
- A NOVEL SCENTS & CO candle scented in ‘A new dawn, a new desert’ It smells so good and looks so cute! I’m torn between burning it and not burning it.
- A MAGNUS BANE scented soap from STORY SCENTSATIONS. This is one I’ll definitely use as a travel soap!
- An Inej (Six of Crows) bookmark from DREAMY & CO, who I already love and have bookmarks from so I was super excited that this was included in the box.
- A beautiful necklace from
- A ‘Children of Blood and Bone’ bookmark
- Last but not least… OUR BOOK ‘Children of Blood and Bone’ By Tomi Adeyemi
I loved this box! It came with some beautiful items AND because it ships from Australia and I live in Australia the shipping was astronomical! This is a subscription I would want to get again.
If you are interested in purchasing a YA Chronicles box or learning more about them their page can be found here. (no affiliation, just a fan!)
What are your thoughts on Book Boxes?