So it’s been a while since I received a ‘Gobstone Alley’ Box in the mail and I was beyond thrilled to get one again!
This months box seemed to focus on book four in the ‘Harry Potter’ Series, ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’ and let me tell you I was here for it.
These were the goodies that we received:
* A metal Muggle Studies sign
* A set of 4 office Merchandise tins
* A Hufflepuff coaster
* A packet of Jelly Slugs
* A Platform 9 and 3/4 Key Ring
* An Official Olivander pencil tin
* A Beauxbatons metal pin
* A Baeuxbaton Incendio scented candle with jasmine, fresh cotton and bluebottle
* A Harry Potter themed t-shirt
* Fleur Delacour’s dragon egg inspired bath salts with sea salt, epsom salt, citric acid, corn starch, organic almond oil and betanin
* A bottle of Felix Felicis
* Cosy Elves Tea ‘Neville’s Favourite Tea’. A hand picked blend of healing flowers and green oolong tea.
It was a great little package to receive! I love the smell of the candle, so fresh!