Even though the last month of 2018 has already started and the countdown to Christmas and the New Year are upon us I still wanted to post a TBR for the month.
We are already 5 days into December (as I am writing this) and I’m going to be honest, I’ve been awful at reading and haven’t made much progress. With the end of Term T minus 3 days away, I am pretty flat out from arrival to leaving in the afternoons. I’ve also been trying to keep up with Vlogmas which I have a love/hate relationship with. I love all the videos but I also struggle to keep up with them all!
During December I am also planning to take part in the ‘Christmas at Hogwarts’ Read-a-thon. The books of which I will include in this post.
So my reading plans are:
* Finish ‘The Confectioner’s Guild’ By Claire Luana
* ‘The Explorer’ By Katherine Rundell
* ‘Shadow and Bone’ By Leigh Bardugo
* ’50 Ways to Yay’ By Alexi Panos
* ‘Throne of Glass’ By Sarah J. Maas
* Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’ By J.K. Rowling
Lets hope that this list isn’t to ambitious!