Here we are again, the start of another year filled with potential to continually improve as a person and to embrace life and everything that involves. Before we get into the goals I am setting for myself for 2019 I want to say…
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years filled with celebration with loved ones.
Now onto the goals.
- Read at least 45 books So my goal last year was to read 30 books and I managed to exceed that and read a total of ____ books. After doing that I decided I wanted to increase my goal but not go to crazy.
- Drink 2L of water a day I know how good water is for you and the fact that we need it to survive but I don’t feel like a drink enough on an every day basis so for 2019 we are going to see how drinking more water helps improve my mood, skin and digestion.
- Build and follow a night routine If you’ve been a reader for a while now you may know that in 2018 I wanted to create a night routine that had less technology… that didn’t work. I just scrolled through my phone anyway. This year I want to focus on creating steps that help me wind down at night and focus on my skin, my digestion and relaxation.
- Buy less books I know George (who doesn’t even read these) will appreciate this goal, he gives me so much grief for how many books I buy. I mean he’s not wrong but still… So in 2019 I am going to work on buying way less books than I did in 2018.
- Hit my savings goal Ok so I’m not going state my savings goal on here because it seems unnecessary. But Fun: I am not very good with money. So this year I plan to change/ improve that. George and I have things we really want to accomplish in the next couple of years one of which is to get married and weddings are expensive!
- Take everything as it comes This is probably more of a vague goal and kind of will act as a reminder through out the year. I know 2019 will bring stresses along with the great moments and I want to remind myself not to stress over things that are out of my control. It does nothing for my already anxious mind, so a reminder won’t hurt.
Thats it! Less goals than 2018 but I think thats better. I can really focus on them and take the time to work on what I need to when it comes to achieving them!
What is a goal of yours for 2019?