So to recap my goals for 2019 are:
1. Read 45 Books
2. Drink 2L of water each day
3. Build and follow a night routine
4. Buy less books
5. Hit my savings goal
6. Take everything as it comes
So far, this is how I am tracking with them.
- as of the day I am writing this my current book count sits at
I really don’t like being one book behind schedule, it really stresses me out but I am hoping to catch back up in march.
2. I am still not perfect at this, but I feel like I’ve been doing better then I did in January. I’m back into the swing of work and always have a drink bottle with me at work to make sure I stay hydrated all day.
3. I’ve been really good about washing my face every night and making sure I am moisturising or using a body oil after I shower. I’m still working on kind of ‘slowing down’ before bed. So still a work in progress but definitely doing better than i have done and that’s what matters right?
4. I can’t say I’ve been buying less books, because lets me real, I haven’t. So I’ve decided to put myself on a book buying ban for March and April and potentially May. I’m hoping this will help me to read through the books I have as well as leading into my next goal of…
5. Hitting my savings goal. I am no where near it at the moment, but we are making our last rent payment this month and will be able to save for the next 9-12 months. Hopefully I can get there by December!
6. I think I have definitely been able to attempt to put this into practice over the last month. We are moving sooner than we planned, we’ve booked in the baptism and we are trying to finalise our trip on June. I do still need to work on stress being my initial reaction to things and stating that ‘I’m stressed’ as a response. Working through the things I can control and handing on the things I can’t.
Overall I think its been a pretty good month. I’ve also been working out more and started going back to yoga classes which I really enjoy. I do need to kick the Summer Roll addiction I’ve recently acquired, but come on, who doesn’t love a Summer Roll?
How have you gone with your goals in February?