Recapping my goals for 2019, I am aiming too:
- Read 45 books
- Drink 2L of water each day
- Build and follow a night routine
- Buy less books
- Hit my savings
- Take everything as it comes
This month has been all over the place, but here is how I’m tracking:
- By the end of March my total books read was at 16, which is definitely ahead for this point in the year to reach 45 books! Always a good sign to be tracking well.
- I have been yoyoing with this for the whole month. Some days I am great and I drink a ton of water and other days I am completely useless and forget to drink much at all. I have tried to drink water first thing in the morning while I am getting ready for work. This is something I haven’t really done before but I am definitely finding that I feel more awake when I do.
- My night routine is pretty good now. I have all my masks and moisturisers and serums and I am pretty good at following it most of the time. I think consistency is where I need to pick up a little.
- I’ve definitely been buying less books this month, which does feel good (I know… what?!) let’s see if this can continue.
- I think I am finally at a point this year where I can proactively save. So lets see how we go with hitting this goal.
- this has been hit and miss again. But overall I feel more relaxed.