If you are new to the Ordinary Worlds family, welcome, but also here is a little overview of the goals I set for myself in 2019.
- Read 45 books
- Drink 2L of water each day
- Build and follow a night routine
- Buy less books
- Hit my savings
- Take everything as it comes
Here is how I am tracking with these goals.
- Read 45 books. I think I am doing pretty well considering we are only 4 months into the year, being 9 books ahead of my goal is definitely encouraging.
2. Drink 2L of water each day. I’m going to say that I am definitely drinking MORE water each day, is it 2L probably not, but it’s better than it was and I am hoping to keep going and improving throughout the year.
3. Build and follow a night routine. This is something I find super easy to do during the week when I am at work. On the holidays or on the weekends however I find it a lot more difficult. I am definitely now trying to make a conscious effort to properly wash my face before bed as well as trying to read instead of scrolling through my phone.
4. Buy Less books. This is one I definitely feel I am failing at. I think I need to have steps in place for when I want to buy a new book. That’s something that I can work on I think.
5. I’ve definitely made steps towards my savings goal, but I feel like I have also made steps back cough putting things on my credit card cough but I am trying to look forward now and focus on what I can do about paying that off and saving now and not dwelling on the money mistakes I’ve made.
6. taking everything as it comes is difficult for me. I have definitely been trying more to do that but some times I’m not as good at it.