Even though we have hit the half way point of March, I still feel it is important to reflect on the previous month and the goals I am working towards in 2020.
- becoming more actively vegetarian was something that I started off working really well towards in January, however, in February I definitely didn’t stick to it as well as I would have liked. Beginning the term and becoming busier is something I definitely struggle with when it comes to achieving me goals and it seems it has been no different with this. I am definitely going to make more of a conscious effort in the coming months.
- It is now the beginning of March and I am sitting at 22 completed books in 2020 so far leaving me 4 books ahead of schedule. Definitely on the right track.
- February was a really good month for workouts. I was definitely the most consistent I’ve been so far in both 2020 and 2019. I began playing basketball again which has definitely had a big impact on everything workout related.
- Still haven’t signed up for a fun run or started properly running. Better get onto that.
- I only purchased 2 books in February and read about 10 books in January, so I definitely stuck to buying less books that I read.
- Still working hard and saving money and still actively looking at houses. We’ve missed out on two seperate houses at auction, which is something that is really tough on me but we are still out there looking.
How are your 2020 goals going?